Quoting Iliya Peregoudov <iperegu...@cboss.ru>:

From http://wiki.freeradius.org/modules/Rlm_krb5:

"Make sure the keytab is readable by the user that is used to run radiusd..."

On 27.03.2013 7:09, Jaap Winius wrote:
rlm_krb5: verify_krb_v5_tgt: host key not found : Permission denied

You're right about that! My mistake. The Freeradius keytab had permissions 600, but with owner/group root.freerad. I've now changed its permissions to 640 with owner/group freerad.freerad and that error has now disappeared. Yet, strangely it seems to make no difference to the final outcome with either 2.1.10 or 2.1.12. That must be because Freeradius was/is actually reading the keytab as root.

Cheers,

Jaap
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html