On 04/07/13 11:00, Franks Andy (RLZ) IT Systems Engineer wrote:
Hi,

   I’m experimenting with a system involving an access-challenge to a
NAS. It works fine with FR so far on, say, the cisco ipsec vpn client,
which waits a long time until timing out waiting for user input. I’d
like to also discoverhowother NAS’s behave using this and have found the
timeout on a particular cisco 1131 access point to be quite short.

Does anyone know if there’s a radius attribute I can send that will

Not as far as I know.

extend this timeout, or an internal setting that will change the default
on the ap?

Maybe. This usually depends on link-layer timers, e.g. EAPOL timeouts, IPSec/IKE timeouts, etc. rather than anything radius-related.

Session-timeout and Idle-timeout are attributes mentioned by the cisco
docs but neither of these seem to be what I’m after.

Neither are relevant; they're for established sessions, not timeouts in *establishing* one.
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html