Hi All. I have some code in an "sql" policy:

sql_check_user_present {
  update control {
    Tmp-String-0 := "%{sql_pwifi:SELECT COUNT(*) from voucher v left
join state s on v.id=s.voucher_id where v.id=s.voucher_id and
v.code='%{User-Name}' and (s.state='Inactive' or s.state='Active')}"
  }
  switch "%{control:Tmp-String-0}" {
    case "0" {
      update control {
        User-RejectInformation := "Sorry, that voucher code is invalid
or has expired."
        Debug-RejectInformation := "Voucher code not present in database
table, or voucher expired"
      }
      reject
    }
    case "1" {
      noop
    }
    case {
      # voucher has multiple table entries, oooh errr.
      update control {
        User-RejectInformation := "Sorry, there has been an error.
Please contact IT."
        Debug-RejectInformation := "Multiple voucher codes the same, or
database error - SQL count not = 0 or 1. This should never happen due to
primary key constraint!"
      }
      reject

This works fine in 3.0, git version #f66d411, but I have a problem with
a regex related thing causing a segfault in that version and wouldn't
mind trying the latest version to see if it's fixed.
Trying version #d166290 results in

/usr/local/etc/raddb/policy.d/sql[6]: "case" statements may only appear
within a "switch" section
/usr/local/etc/raddb/policy.d/sql[6]: Failed to parse "case" subsection.
/usr/local/etc/raddb/policy.d/sql[5]: Failed to parse "switch"
subsection.
/usr/local/etc/raddb/sites-enabled/default[220]: Errors parsing
authorize section.

Do I need to change how the switch statement works? The unlang page
doesn't seem to have changed as far as I can tell.

Thanks
Andy
-
List info/subscribe/unsubscribe? See http://www.freeradius.org/list/users.html