Von: Marc-André Moreau [mailto:marcandre.mor...@gmail.com]
Gesendet: Freitag, 15. März 2013 17:14
An: Gerald Richter - ECOS
Cc: freerdp-devel@lists.sourceforge.net; j...@ecos.de
Betreff: Re: [Freerdp-devel] Sound not working in 1.1 Beta1

Hi,

One main difference is that the new code actually closes the ALSA device when
the server sends a close pdu. I have no idea why, but servers like windows 7
and windows 8 constantly open and close the sound device. Technically, we could
avoid closing the device and simply reset its state, which might fix this issue.

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 8:30 AM, Gerald Richter - ECOS <rich...@ecos.de