From: Doug Greve <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 16:40:48 -0400
To: "Brian Schweinsburg, Ph.D." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Cc: "freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu" <freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] make_average_subject error?

try running it with --debug and send us the output

Brian Schweinsburg, Ph.D. wrote:

Hi Folks,

I tried running the latest make_average_subject script (and the
make_average_surface/volume scripts) using the expected command line syntax
and after hitting enter it immediately exits to the csh without error, but
does not produce anything.

make_average_subject --subjects SC010 SC011 SC012 ...

I am running the latested dev release with Fedora Core 4.

Any ideas as to the problem?
Brian

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center