Dear FreeSurfers,

  I am interested in examining interaction effects between two sets of
classes where each covers all the data, let's say Male/Female and
Treatment/Control.  I know mri_glmfit can be used to run t-test
comparisons between groups (e.g. All Treatment vs. All Control , or Male
& Control vs. Male & Treatment), but can mri_glmfit be used to examine
interaction effects between these two sets of classes (for surface
data)?

my FSGD file looks like this:
  GroupDescriptorFile 1
  Class MaleTreatment
  Class MaleControl
  Class FemaleTreatment
  Class FemaleControl
  Input subjid1a MaleTreatment
  Input subjid1b FemaleTreatment
  Input subjid2a FemaleControl
  Input subjid2b MaleControl
  etc...

Thanks,
Sasha

Sasha Wolosin
Research Assistant
Developmental Cognitive Neurology
Kennedy Krieger Institute
707 N. Broadway
Baltimore, MD 21205
ph: (443) 923-9270
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Disclaimer:
The materials in this e-mail are private and may contain Protected Health
Information. Please note that e-mail is not necessarily confidential or secure.
Your use of e-mail constitutes your acknowledgment of these confidentiality and
security limitations. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that
any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or the taking of any
action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender
via telephone or return e-mail.