1. Is aparc+aseg.mgz supposed to contain the parcellated volume from
subcortical and cortical parcellations?

2. We have manually parcellated volumes of the cerebellum. Is there a way we
can incorporate this knowledge into autoseg process? Or is there an
automatic lobular parcellation system for the cerebellum already? I
understand that most T1 images don't have the resolution to do fine surface
structure for the cerebellum, but here I'm looking for rough volume
parcellation based on the major fissures.

Thanks,

Satra

--
Satrajit Ghosh, PhD