but you'll need to convert the COR file you saved to brainmask.mgz if you want to recover your edits (4 hours of manual editing!).

Bruce

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006, Nick Schmansky wrote:

The brainmask.mgz file is the one that should be edited (and saved), so
select that filename to save.  Then just continue with autorecon2 (and
it will use your brainmask.mgz).  It will not overwrite your
brainmask.mgz unless you specify the aptly named '-clean-bm' flag to
recon-all.