Hi everyone,
I'm currently hand-drawing some labels using tksurfer. Unfortunately, quite often a node that I try to click will not be selected. Instead, the mark is placed on the surface "behind" the one I'm viewing, e.g. when trying to outline calcarine structures, the node mark will appear somewhere on the lateral surface. I wonder if anyone else has run into this? Is it possible to constrain tksurfer's node selection to the currently visible part of the cortex only? Alternatively, an undo feature to de-select the last point clicked would save me re-drawing the whole outline, but in my Edit menu, tksurfer consistently says "Nothing to Undo". Do I need to enalbe the Undo feature somewhere? I'm running FS 3.0.3 centos4.
Thank you very much,
Johannes