Hi Bruce,

That's exactly what I do. The maps do look nice, but the color scale bar does not. It is not a percentage scale, rather it takes a scale of -/+ max value (of course, a negative value does not exist on the probability map!!!). I think it is just about the options of the color scale bar. But I could not figure out how to change it to a percentage scale.

Cheers
Eylem

Bruce Fischl wrote:
Hi Eylem,

are you configuring it with the configure overlay window? If so, you should be able to enter 0 for the thresh and 1 for the max, and click "linear" to generate the same maps as the ones we published. You need to copy the label stats to an overlay first though (tools->label->copy label stats to overlay)