류철형 wrote:
> Dear all
> 1. I would like to display average thickness on surface model in tksurfer.
> The basic color bar included the tksurfer seems to be insufficient for
> displaying thickness difference (e.g. red to yellow etc.).
> I'd like to use rainbow color table in displaying the thickness result.
> How can I make this in tksurfer? or Should I use another utility for
> displaying purpose (e.g. surfstat)?
There is not a way to change the color table in tksurfer, sorry.
> 2. The y.mgh file contains thickness data of all subjects, I guess.
> Then, when the y.mgh file is imported and overlayed on the surface in
> tksurfer, does the displayed color represent the average thickness in
> y.mgh file subjects?
No, it will the the first subject. You can scroll through the subjects
using the overlay configuration (View->OverlayConfig)

doug
> Best Wishes
> From Lyoo

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Phone Number: 617-724-2358
Fax: 617-726-7422

In order to help us help you, please follow the steps in:
surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting