Prapti Gautam wrote:
> Dear freesurfers,
>
> I have a few additional questions regarding qdec.
>
> 1. Is it possible to specify in qdec so that the results of the analyses
> run are saved in a separate destination than the SUBJECTS_DIR?

I'll leave this for Nick.
> 2. I have read in the qdec tutorial that it is possible to select up to
> 4 variables to regress in analyses, but I can only select 1 discrete and
> 2 continuous variables in my version. I am running Freesurfer v4.3.0.
> Does this mean I have an older version of qdec that only allows
> selection of 2 continuous variables and I need to update to a newer
> version of freesurfer??

The 4 variables are 2 discrete and 2 continuous. This is all it does
right now. If you need more, you'll have to run mri_glmfit manually.

doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center

In order to help us help you, please follow the steps in:
surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting