Easiest to save the annotation under a different name, then run

mris_anatomical_stats -mgz -f stats/lh.new.aparc.stats -b -a
label/lh.new.aparc.annot  subjectname

doug

Amorim, Edilberto wrote:
> Dear freesurfers,
>

> Foremost, I want to thank all the fellows freesurfeers that help us out in
> the mailing list. This is an amazing support. I'm a beginner working with
> FreeSurfer - your help is very appreciated. I've also searched in the e-mail
> list archives, but did not find the answer to my question.
>
> After troubleshooting my output and running recon-all - autorecon-2cp –s
> <subjid>, some new labeling errors were created in tksurfer when opening the
> file aparc.annot. So, I expanded the boundary of existing regions, fixing the
> labels that were misplaced
> (http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/tksurfer_labeledit). Posteriorly, I
> exported this new annotation, re-opened the file, and the changes I made were
> there still.
>
> I’m analyzing volumes using the aparc2table volumes in the SPSS. So, after
> editing the labels, I created an aparc2table, but my edits did not cause any
> change in the parcellation volumes. I tried running –autorecon3, however  the
> tksurfer surface generated did not keep the changes I made previously,
> erasing the edits back to the previous boundaries.
>
> How should I proceed to have the edits included on an aparc2table. Is it
> possible? Do you have any other suggestion about how to proceed with that? Is
> this editing used only for qdec analysis?
>
> Thank you all for your help!
>

> Best Regards,
>

> Edilberto Amorim

Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center
gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Phone Number: 617-724-2358
Fax: 617-726-7422

In order to help us help you, please follow the steps in:
surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting