Hi Allison and Bruce,

Thanks for your kind explanations and the website mentioned
http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/FsAnat-to-NativeAnat. I am curious
why I can not directly find this website from the main interface
http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki. Is there a website listing all the
great links. Thanks.

Liang

--