Thanks, that should be helpful.

Is there a way to use mris_anatomical_stats on the .annot file that the cluster
correction creates within the qdec analysis folder, or do I need to map the
annotation to a subject in order to use mris_anatomical_stats?  If I try to run
mris_anatomical_stats on the .annot file in the qdec analysis folder the
program tries to look for /mri/wm.mgz, which doesn't exist.