you should not interpret each line as a time point. Each line is a
stimulus presentation. You have specified that the presentations are 1
sec long and can occur at an time divisible by 1 sec (--psdwin 0 12 1),
so you could have as many as 600 lines. BTW, I would probably go longer
than 12 sec for the window, more like 20 would be better.

doug

Tadimeti, Usha wrote:
>  Hi,
>
>> I was trying out a code to generate optimal sequences using optseq2. The
>> code is as follows:
>>

>> optseq2 --ntp 300 --tr 2 \
>>         --psdwin 0 12 1 \
>>         --ev one 1 20 \
>>         --ev two 1 15 \
>>         --ev three 1 15 \
>>         --ev four 1 50 \
>>         --ev five 1 50 \
>>         --ev six 1 50 \
>>         --ev seven 1 50 \
>>         --nkeep 2 \
>>         --o ex \
>>         --nsearch 10
>>
>> The output file for the above code displays more than 300 lines,i.e., >300
>> time points. How can I modify the code so as to limit the output to 300 time
>> points. Also, the output has all the required categories(events) till the
>> end, Hence I could not just ignore the lines above 300.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Usha Tadimeti
>> Biomedical Engineering Student
>> Marquette University