Hi,

My freesurfer version is v4.5.0. Using tksurfer, I can find the corpus
callosum shown in the ?h.aparc.annot (e.g., .. -annot aparc.annot). Moreover
in the FreeSurferColorLUT.txt, this region exists (e.g. #No. 1004
ctx-lh-copuscallosum). However, I am surprised when finding its loss in the
?h.aparc.stats file. For all subjects, I did not find any morphometric
measures of this region.

Also, when using tksurfer to present ?h.aparc.annot, I can not find the
insula in the displayed surface, though this region is existing in the
?h.aparc.stats and the FreeSurferColorLUT.txt (e.g. #No. 1035
ctx-lh-insula). I am creating a figure to show all these ROIs. Hence I am
curious why there is not the insula shown.

I am appreciated if anyone could give me a hand for solving this seemly
conflicting information. Thanks so much.

Liang

--
Liang Wang, PhD
Postdoctoral Fellow