Sent: Friday, 27 May 2011 11:44 a.m.
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: mri_ca_register error

Hi,

I am getting the same error.  I did set the environment to an external drive
with LOTS of space.  When I run it though I did notice it repeats the subject
path which is the external drive but then says actual path
~/apps/freesurfer/subjects - this doesn't have much space cause it's a
virtualbox and I don't know how to make it bigger.  But the error below seems
to be pointing to the right directory /home/...Desktop etc.