From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Anastasia
Yendiki
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2011 9:48 PM
To: GREGORY R KIRK
Cc: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: Re: [Freesurfer] tracula pub

Hi Greg - The paper has been with anonymous reviewers for the last 4
months :(

a.y

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011, GREGORY R KIRK wrote:

> i thought at one time i saw a paper on the tracula methods, maybe it was
the better tractography allignment paper.
> is there a paper specifically about the global tractography method and
related, or an mit tech. report or anything

> thanks
>
> greg

e-mail
HelpLine at
http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error
but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly