not easily. Why would you need to do such a thing?

On Fri, 12 Aug 2011, Rouhollah Abdollahi wrote:

Dear Bruce

I have a data set which I can not create the white surfaces because all of my
results are according to white surface. I would like to know is
there any way to rotate all surfaces and volumes and labels ... (everything)
after finishing recon-all process. like 90 degree around  X axis?
and apply this rotation to all data set?

Best
Rouhi

On Fri, Aug 12, 2011 at 9:17 AM, Bruce Fischl <fis...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>