Thanks Doug. Just one related question. Should I also generate a new
ffxdof.dat file for this map? I assumed that ffxdof depends on the number of
subjects (session) and since number of subjects (sessions) is the same
between the two groups then I can use those values, generated by
isxconcat-sess for either map1 or map2. Right?