1.5GB is probably not enough.  typically we recommend that recon-all
have at least 3GB available to it, which can be very hard to do on a
virtual machine (since windows takes 1GB, the vm linux takes another
1GB, which leaves 2GB for processes).  i would setup your vm to use the
maximum memory allowed (just dont run stuff in windows at the same
time).

n.