Hi Yuko, it will get the bvals and bvecs from a set of tables
distributed with FS. But the dicom has to have some information in it
that tells it which table to use. It looks like your dicom did not have
this information (it is not in the info dump created from the dicom). So
you'll have to create text files of the bval/bvecs. The expected format
is given in the help. You'll have to ask someone who knows about your
sequences as to what the actual values you should use.
doug

>>> https://mail.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pipermail//freesurfer/2011-August/019755.html
>>> http://www.mail-archive.com/freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/msg07935.html
>>>
>>> In YDTI/YD11A/ folder, I have the following files
>>> dt_recon.log
>>> dwi-ec.ecclog
>>> dwi-ec.nii
>>> dwi-infodump.dat