Hi Shannon,

Thank you for the detailed email, outlining some of the aspects of the
tutorial that we could improve. We really appreciate your effort in
putting these things together and will definitely try to address your
concerns to the best of our ability.

Q2. I updated the wiki to correct the typo with the configuration file. It
was an oversight on my part.

Q4. The Tractography output section (and in general all steps in the
tutorial) is targeted keeping in mind, the tracula tutorial data that is
available for download. Here we've used one of the training subjects for
as an example subject and hence we used only the remaining 32 subjects for
training. If you were to use your own data (and not the tutorial data
downloaded from the freesurfer website) you would be using all 33 training
subjects and hence it should be updated to merged_avg33_mni_flt.mgz (As
you're using all 33 subjects for training).

I can add a little note in the wiki for people processing their own data
about the output file names they should expect.

Thanks,
Priti