Hello,

I was hoping someone may know the answer to this. I am using freesurfer
version 5.1.

Using this command unpacksdcmdir -src DICOMS/"$1"_dicom -targ $1
-fsfast -scanonly $1/scan_"$1".txt

where scan_name.txt lists the scan names used in the protocol and $1 is
the subject's ID. I keep getting this error for my diffusion images:
Run 9 -----------------------------------------
Thu Dec 15 08:23:55 EST 2011
9 ep2d_diff_mddw_20_p2-MOD MGZ 009.mgz
INFO: this run has an error, but trying anyway
Files In Run: ---------------
04945195
-----------------------------
ERROR: reading DICOMS/TBI_B41_dicom//04945195 tag 28 30

I have two different sets of protocols and this is only happening for
subjects with this protocol- exactly the same error with the same dicom
(TENSOR dicom). However, when using another protocol I do not receive
this error- and I have two different sets of scan names for them
respectively.

Any idea what this can be and how to fix- or if this will seriously
affect processing if I just went on to manually convert the dti image?

Thanks,
Danielle

Ph.D. Program in Behavioral Neuroscience
Boston University School of Medicine L-815
72 E. Concord St
Boston, MA 02118

VA Boston Healthcare System Jamaica Plain
Memory Disorders Research Center
150 South Huntington Ave  D11-111
Boston, MA 02130
OFFICE:(857) 364-2853