Hi

Thanks.

Python was the first programing languages that I learned along with Java.

Cheers
Knut Jørgen

On 08. feb. 2012 06:42, Michael Waskom wrote:
Hi,

On the off chance that you are comfortable with Python, you may find that PySurfer <http://pysurfer.github.com/> provides a more pleasant scripting environment than the tcl-based TkSurfer interface :)

Best,
Michael

On Tue, Feb 7, 2012 at 12:46 PM, Douglas N Greve <gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <mailto:gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>> wrote:

    Hi Knut, you can check out my script called tksnap (uses accopanying
    mytks.tcl). It will take pics in different orientations. Note: this is
    not a supported script, so it's up to you to figure out what it
    does and
    how it does it. I provide it as a way to help you figure this
    stuff out.
    If you don't know csh and tcl, then it's not going to be much use to
    you. Good luck!
    doug

    ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/flat/greve/tksnap
    ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/flat/greve/mytks.tcl

    Knut J Bjuland wrote:
    > Hi Bruce
    >

    > Is it possible to use ascript to create a similar figure to the jpg
    > file I am  attaching?
    >
    > Knut J
    >

    > On 07. feb. 2012 15:09, Bruce Fischl wrote:
    >> Hi Knut
    >>
    >> you can use  a tcl script in tksurfer if you want. You are probably
    >> better off doing the 10^-log(p) on your own and saving it as a
    >> separate overlay. There are plenty of tcl scripts in the
    distribution
    >> as examples. A simple one would be:
    >>
    >> set val $home/$subject/label/$hemi.your_overlay.mgz
    >> puts "loading overlay $val"
    >> sclv_read_binary_values sclv_current_field
    >> redraw
    >> save_tiff $odir/$hemi.your_overlay.lateral.tif
    >> rotate_brain_y 180
    >> redraw
    >> save_tiff $odir/$hemi.your_overlay.medial.tif
    >>

    >> put that in a file named something.tcl then load tksurfer with -tcl
    >> something.tcl
    >>
    >> I don't know about the 500dpi though, sorry.
    >>
    >> cheers
    >> Bruce
    >>

    >> On Tue, 7 Feb 2012, Knut J Bjuland wrote:
    >>
    >>> I have used Tksurfer to make image from cross subject statistics
    >>> maps in
    >>> mgh files. Is it possible to use a script to make image with both
    >>> hemisphere in lateral and medial view.  I would also like to
    display p
    >>> values as 10^-log(p). Is this possible? Can I use Matlat or
    FDR? How
    >>> can
    >>> I produce image with 500 dpi in tksurfer?
    >>>
    >>> Knut J
    >>>

    >> The information in this e-mail is intended only for the person to
    >> whom it is
    >> addressed. If you believe this e-mail was sent to you in error and
    >> the e-mail
    >> contains patient information, please contact the Partners
    Compliance
    >> HelpLine at
    >> http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to
    >> you in error
    >> but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender
    >> and properly
    >> dispose of the e-mail.

    Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
    MGH-NMR Center
    gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu <mailto:gr...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu>
    Phone Number: 617-724-2358 <tel:617-724-2358>
    Fax: 617-726-7422 <tel:617-726-7422>

    <http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/BugReporting>
    FileDrop: www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html
    <http://www.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/facility/filedrop/index.html>