Oh, ok, I remember this now. Yes, you can use your mri_volcluster
command below the clusters. To get the table, run
mri_segstats --seg  permcsd.sig.ocn.mgh  --exclude 0 --i fa.nii.gz
--avgtwf fa.avg.dat --sum permcsd.sig.cluster.summary

The fa.avg.dat will have a table of data. Each row will be a subject,
each column a cluster (matching that found in permcsd.sig.cluster.summary)

doug

--
Douglas N. Greve, Ph.D.
MGH-NMR Center