Hi,

I am trying to use selxavg3-sess function and getting this error. Below is
the error I get. I actually have this fingertap.par file but freesurfer
somehow does not see it. Any help would be
appreciated.

Thanks!

Meryem Yucel
PMI Lab

Extension format = nii.gz
ERROR: opening
/autofs/space/moe_002/users/mayucel/PROJECT/Subject20/bold/001/fingertap
No such file or directory
??? Output argument "partype" (and maybe others) not assigned during call
to "/usr/local/freesurfer/stable5_1_0/fsfast/toolbox/fast_ldpar4.m
(fast_ldpar4)".

Error in ==> fast_ldpar4 at 45
par4 = [];

Error in ==> flac_customize at 121