Hi
Let me re-phrase my question:
I already did registration from DWI to T1, this step is OK.
Now I want to go from T1 to FreeSurfer space (aparc+aseg.mgz file not
the aparc+aseg-in-rawavg file). I know I have two choices:
1) do registration using bbregister
2) since Freesurfer during processing have already done this step, the
transformation matrix is there somewhere, the question is where to find
it? which log or which file? this choice is better since it is more
accurate.

Thanks
JG

--
Johnson J. GadElkarim
Research Assistant, Department Of Psychiatry,