Hi Kiely,

In your terminal (after sourcing the freesurfer environment) type the
following:

gedit $FREESURFER_HOME/bin/trac-preproc (use pico if you're using mac, you
can also use other editors like vi or emacs)

This will open up trac-preproc script in a text editor.

you can scroll through to #--- Intra-subject registration ----#

in the script and look for the following lines:

  if ($doregflt) then
    # Register low-b to anatomical using flirt
    set cmd = flirt
    set cmd = ($cmd -in $dwidir/lowb_brain.nii.gz)
    set cmd = ($cmd -ref $dwidir/brain_anat.nii.gz)
    set cmd = ($cmd -out $dwidir/lowb_brain_anat.flt.nii.gz)
    set cmd = ($cmd -omat $xfmdir/diff2anat.flt.mat)
    set cmd = ($cmd -cost mutualinfo)
    echo $cmd |& tee -a $LF |& tee -a $CF
    if ($RunIt) then
      $fs_time $cmd |& tee -a $LF
      if ($status) goto error_exit
    endif

Change the mutualinfo in the above line to corratio

Re-run trac-all -intra -inter -masks -tensor -prior -c <your_dmrirc_file>
and then trac-all -path

Best,
Priti