From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Stephanie Rossi
Sent: Thursday, August 09, 2012 7:04 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: [Freesurfer] mri_vol2surf or mri_cor2label

Hi,

I have seeds defined in fsl for individual subjects (nii.gz) and I would like
to convert them to freesurfer labels for individual subjects. Which command
would I have to use: mri_vol2surf or mri_cor2label? Thank you for your help!

Best,
Stephanie

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
at http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly dispose of the e-mail.