Fidel,

I don't know why those files are missing from the Tiger ppc distribution,
but i confirmed that indeed they are.  Here is a tarball of the
distribution which contains everything:

ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pub/dist/freesurfer/5.1.0/freesurfer-Darwin-tiger-ppc-stable-pub-v5.1.0.tar.gz

save it to your /Applications directory, and then from the Terminal type:

cd /Applications
sudo tar zxvf freesurfer-Darwin-tiger-ppc-stable-pub-v5.1.0.tar.gz

you dont need to remove your existing install.

Nick