Hi Doug,

I see. I'm trying to compare fMRI to MEG, so it would be very helpful if
the same parcellation (i.e. with all 2562 labels) could be used.

How could I investigate why mris_make_face_parcellation skips a bunch of
labels? The problem is not fsaverage5, because doing the analysis in
native space of patients yield the same problem (and the same labels
missing). So I guess exclusion of 102 labels always occurs in
mris_make_face_parcellation?

Thanks again,
Linda

On Mon, September 10, 2012 11:27 am, Douglas N Greve wrote:

> It looks like there are several (102 to be exact) that do not have any
voxels in your parcellation. Eg, #82:

freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
>>> Hi Linda, can you send the terminal output for mri_segstats? Can you
also send the summary file?
>>> doug
morphed to fsaverage5 surface):
fsaverage5c rh ico4 --sum ico4_rh.sum
freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
However, I get only 2460 waveforms after doing mri_segstats, and
the
Am

--
Linda Douw, Ph.D.

Research fellow

Department of Radiology
Athinoula A. Martinos Center for Biomedical Imaging
Massachusetts General Hospital
Harvard Medical School
149 13th Street
Charlestown, MA 02129