Hi Daniel

what was your original data format? Did you start with dicoms?
Bruce
On Thu, 18 Oct 2012, Daniel Ferreira wrote:

Thanks Nick very much for your suggestion.
Unfortunately it did not fix the error.

I run the mri_nu_correct command trying several -n values (1, 5, 20), then I
-talairach, but the output is always the same. Talairach finish but when I
check it the brain and standars are slided down to the bottom of the window.
See a new output attached.

What can be happening here? Any idea to fix it?

thanks

Daniel