________________________________
From: Verena Gramse
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2012 8:19 PM
To: freesur...@nmr.mgh.harvard
Subject: trac-all -prep error during inter-subject registration with
mri_cvs_register

Dear Tracula Team,

I have been running into problems during Inter-subject registration at the
mri_cvs_register step: it aborts with Image Exception : #22 :: ERROR: Could not
open image /gablab/p/BGFU/data/freesurfer/cvs_avg35/mri//norm.mgz. But norm.mgz
exists at the specified location and it can be opened with freeview without
problems.

Did I oversee anything?
Thanks in advance!
Verena

Find attached my dmrirc and the error.log