Hi Longchuan, I think those areas might be identical to 0. Try setting the threshold to something small but above 0.
doug

On 11/11/12 8:09 PM, Longchuan Li wrote:
Hi, Doug and other FreeSurfer experts:

I noticed that the color in a surface file I generated (*.mgh with the values ranging from 0 to 1) does not match that in the color bar (see attached Fig for an example). For example, the low values in the surface file (dark red) are obviously darker than that in the lowest values in the color bar (much brighter red). Is there any remedy for this mismatch?

Thank you in advance!

Longchuan