Hello FreeSurfer experts,

I am wondering if it is possible to run trac-all -bedp without
generating the email notification at the end of the post-processing
stage?
After submitting a long list of -bedp jobs to the local cluster, I
received a message from our IT center reporting being spammed by the
Mail Delivery System with the following message:

- -

'myusername'@fmrib.ox.ac.uk

- -

I am assuming it is the -bedp e-mail notification that is bouncing.

Thanks for the help

Joy-Loi