Hi Freesurfers,

I am new to this software and i am trying to learn how to use it.

I have two questions:

1) if I do recon-all on a group of 20 subject, and I am primarily
interested in a few regions (In my case - amygdala, insula and anterior
cingulate cortex), do I have to edit all the datasets in tkmedit to make
sure that these ROIs are "where they ar supposed to be"?

2) What is the easiest way to convert recon'ed data from FreeSurfer space
to original subject space ( and mgz files to nifti files)?

Thank you so much for your help!

Kind regards, Jenny