Hi all,

I am trying to convert Brodmann area 4a and 4p to .nii file format in native
space. I have used to following syntax:

tkregister2 --mov ${SUBJECTS_DIR}/mri/rawavg.mgz --noedit --s [SUBJECT_ID]
--regheader --reg ./register.dat
mri_label2vol --label [PATH-TO-LABEL-FILE] --temp
${SUBJECTS_DIR}/mri/rawavg.mgz --subject [SUBJECT_ID] --hemi lh --o
[OUTPUT-FILE-NAME] --proj frac 0 1 .1 --fillthresh .0 --reg
[PATH-TO-register.dat-FILE]

This is the result: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/6747155/BA4a.png

As you can see, there are 'missing' voxels in the volume: it is not one smooth
shape. However, when I convert aseg or aparc structures to volumes, I don't
have this problem. Is it possible to get a a smooth, fully filled shape from a
Brodmann label?

Thanks in advance,

Vincent