Hi Ziad,

Thank you so much for the suggestions. However, I'm not really sure how to
utilize any of them...So I guess more detailed help would be necessary for
me to follow these suggestions. Sorry.

I've also never actually used SUMA. Previously I was just using a 3dcalc
command to bring aseg ROIs into AFNI space.

I'm not sure if this will make a difference, but I'm dealing with an
averaged subject made with the 'make_average_subject' command (rather than
fsaverage).

Paul