From: freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
[mailto:freesurfer-boun...@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu] On Behalf Of Anastasia Yendiki
Sent: Tuesday, February 19, 2013 11:00 PM
To: freesurfer@nmr.mgh.harvard.edu
Subject: [Freesurfer] changes in tracula in the upcoming freesurfer release 5.2

Dear all - For those who have been using TRACULA or are considering using it in
the future, it is strongly recommended to use the new (and hopefully
improved) version that will come out shortly with FreeSurfer 5.2.

For those who fear change and need some time to adjust, here's what to
expect:
        http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/fswiki/Tracula#Updates

Best,
a.y

contains patient information, please contact the Partners Compliance HelpLine
at http://www.partners.org/complianceline . If the e-mail was sent to you in
error but does not contain patient information, please contact the sender and
properly dispose of the e-mail.