Dear all,
 I am   bit  confused  with the  Qdec  process.
I finished recon all for 2 time points and  want to create
longitudinal data.From FS  tutorial I learned  to create
within-subject templates for processing,which is  running now with
recon-all -base <templateID> -tp <tp1id> -tp <tp2id> ... -all.
Now,in an other link of tutorial it says ,Qdec needs each subject to
have a pre-computed smoothed data for the target surface ,recon-all -s
<subjid> -qcache
So my first is question is, recon-all -base <templateID> -tp <tp1id>
-tp <tp2id> ... -all  will do recon-all -s <subjid> -qcache along or I
have  to run it separately.
Second,recon-all -base <templateID> -tp <tp1id> -tp <tp2id> ... -all
is almost 12  hrs  now and  wondering if this is processing images
from the  very begining.
Many Thanks
chikku