Hi Bruce and other users,
I have read the article on EC that you have suggested.
But, I do not understand how I should obtain the EC thickness outcomes
/statistical maps from my analysis.
I have some question, please.
I have already performed recon-all and cortical thickness analysis.
For entorhinal cortex thickness analysis, should I run again mris_prep,
surf2surf and glmfit for EC files only? If yes, which are the files that should
I use? Which are their names and where these files are locate?

An additional question on other matter, please.
If I'd like perfomed a ROI based cortical thickness (for example on occipital
lobe), can I use a mask that is builded by recon-all? How can I extract it for
example from aseg (do you advise it)?About the occipital lobe, I do not
understand from tutorial if already exist a particular modality to calculate
the cortical thickness specifically in that region.

Thank you very much for your patience and kindness,

Stefano

Hi Stefano
look on the wiki and search for entorhinal. In particular, this
paper:http://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/pub/articles/YNIMG6159.pdf

describes how we estimate the location of EC in vivo