Hi Yolanda,

if you want to simulate a study where one obtains 2 time points (6 months
apart) or 2 time points (12 months apart) and then compare the results, you
would need to run these two independently through free surfers longitudinal
stream (one time including 0 and 6 month, the other time including 0 and 12
months).
If you are interested in measuring if for whatever reason there is a change in
the slope at 6 months (e.g. a nonlinear trajectory) you can do the piecewise
linear model that I described below on the full dataset.

Best, Martin