Hi All,

I have some multi-echo mprage images from a sequence and protocol set up to
emulate Andre's 2008 paper.  What's are the "best-practices" for using data
from this type of sequence in Freesurfer?

Related side questions:
I have used the suggested morphometry protocols on the FS wiki (1mm iso
resolution, same FOV, bandwidth matched, etc)
1) are people who are using this method using 4 echoes of alternating polarity,
or 4 echoes of the same polarity?
2) for some subjects I have also acquired a 3D T2.  Any recommendations on
using these data together?

Thanks,
Souheil

Souheil Inati, PhD