mri_info for both attached.

Interestingly enough, brain.finalsurfs.manedit.mgz is significantly larger
in size. If it was a copy of the other, shouldn't it be the same size?
Also, brain.finalsurfs.manedit.mgz shows a time/date stamp from the last
time I edited it and brain.finalsurfs.mgz has a time/date stamp from the
last time I executed  recon-all -autorecon-pial...

-rw-rw-r-- 1 preciado birn  1416877 Mar 26 22:23 brain.finalsurfs.manedit.mgz
-rw-rw-r-- 1 preciado birn    16605 Mar 27 09:39 brain.finalsurfs.mgz

A more basic question, I am assuming that -autorecon-pial defaults to
using brain.finalsurfs.manedit.mgz and then proceeds to use
brain.finalsurfs.mgz if there is no manual edit volume, is that correct?

-Ronny