Yes, the white surface is actually pretty good all around. I am actually
concerned about how the conditions that created the poor aseg segmentation
would impact any subcortical analysis. I am not entirely clear what the
impact of this segmentation could be and how (besides a voxel by voxel
correction) to fix it.

-Ronny