Ah never mind, I figured it out.  tksurfer was automatically setting the range
to go from 2-5 so cluster 1 was not getting displayed.  So please convert this
question to a user suggestion to automatically set the threshold setting to the
full range when displaying ocn and cluster overlays (as the default threshold
was also the reason the suparmarginal gyrus cluster was not being displayed).

Cheers!

Joe

Joseph Dien,
Senior Research Scientist