I use curl to download in MAC with the links you mentioned and it is not
there!
amir% curl -O
ftp://surfer.nmr.mgh.harvard.edu/transfer/outgoing/flat/greve/surfreg
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time
 Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left
 Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:--  0:00:01 --:--:--
  0
curl: (78) RETR response: 550

--
Best regards,