Sex is a nominal variable but can be coded as 0,1.

If it's coded as 0 (male), 1 (female); then the slope means, independent of
Diagnosis, how much thicker the brain the female (vs. male) is.

But if I model Sex as a nominal variable, there is always an interaction term
between Diagnosis and Sex in qdec, whether DODS or DOSS.

I would prefer not modeling the interaction term, but I don't know how to do so
in qdec or mri_glmfit.

Daniel

--
Yung-Jui "Daniel" Yang, PhD